Welcome to Apex Athena

 

A reputed builder and developer Apex Buildcon has developed beautiful homes redefined with luxury in the vicinity of Noida. It is a RERA registered project approved under the Noida Authority. Apex Athena is an OC obtained ready-to-move project located in sector 75 Noida. This project has filled with lush green surroundings where residents will savor a fantastic lifestyle with peace and solace. This project is offering extravagant 2bhk, 3bhk, and 4bhk lavish apartments to home buyers. Flats are available in multiple dimensions varying from 1295 square feet to 2725 square feet. Spreading over 7 acres of land, construction of the project has done over 20% of the area only. Remaining 80% area has inspired with nature and filled with lush greenery. It’s beautiful infrastructure, as well as its elegant design, gives you an extraordinary feel that will enhance your lifestyle. Apex Athena offers its residents to experience majestic views and fresh breeze from their dream homes.

Apex Athena sector 75 placed project has good location advantages. This project has located on walking distance to sector 50 Noida metro station on the Aqua line. This project also has direct connectivity from major road networks such as DND corridor, FNG Expressway, Taj Expressway, National Highway 24, and Noida- Greater Noida link road. Therefore, residents of Apex Athena may experience hassle-free transportation facilities. Besides it, Athena homes have fascinated with latest amenities. This project is giving a well-equipped clubhouse with swimming pool, kid’s pool, indoor games, and gymnasium. Its structure has framed in RCC framework. Prospered with lush green view, it is also proffering kids playing area, playschool, jogging track, amphitheater, temple, wide roads, outdoor games, gazebo, pavilion, zen garden, and so on. Adequate car parking, 100% power backup, soft water supply, 24*7 CCTV security surveillance, and Wi-Fi facility will be available to homeowners so that they can experience peaceful and hassle-free living.

PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS

  • RERA Registered Project (UPRERAPRJ10394)
  • 3 Sides open plot
  • Vaastu and Eco-friendly
  • Near to sector 50 metro station
  • 80% open lush green surrounding
  • RCC framed structure
  • Commercial plaza inside the complex
  • Airy and spacious rooms
  • Furnished with modern amenities
  • Ample covered car parking.

BANK LOAN

Copyright © 2019 Propshop. All Right Reserved.